Monday, February 28, 2011

New Layout!

Changed the layout to correspond with my latest diet tracking. I have a white board at home that I used to use for DnD when we'd fight, but since Laird made the laminated graph paper stuff we don't need it, so I drew my very own leveling graph, complete with rewards and quests.

My current quest is to do my weight training every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday during March. I will receive a dinner out (I only eat at home nowadays) at Outback Steakhouse. I can never find a good enough reason to justify spending money on myself, so I figured small steps would be good. Some of my rewards include an "Epic Mount" and a "Dungeon Raid for Epic Gear". A new car and a shopping spree, respectively.

3 comments:

Aaron M. Gipson said...

I love the new layout!! And it's great to see you posting again, I look forward to a lot of good stuff. I really dig the white kitty too...

AWLBlogs said...

Really like looks advanced ;) Also good luck on the loss. Personaly im trying to gain as much weight as possible, eating chocolate everyday ^^

FreeMe said...

Sexy layout! Looks great! i'm still working on my new layout... gonna fix my font color problems and thanks for your comment on my blog, following.

Twitter

     

    Weight Loss BAMF © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner